We’re looking for an experienced mechatronics engineer to help develop a state-of-the-art engine control systems for our unique engine architecture. The mechatronics engineer will handle ECU software/system engineering tasks for ECU development programs, including development and tuning of engine system control models. The candidate will work with system engineering of engine control and diagnostic functions from concept definition through production.
He/She will work on the design of real time control and diagnostic strategies that will be implemented in the Engine Control Module for the FreeValce ® technology in Internal Combustion Engines. Activity includes definition of components specification to assure correct interaction between sensor/actuator and ECU.
- Analysis and definition of engine management system architecture (including electrical interface)
- Focus on embedded programming applications preferred
- Timing critical, real time embedded software development on NXP (freescale) PPC based automotive MCU’s with TPU
- Definition of Engine Control System requirements including functional requirements, diagnostic requirements, component requirements and interface requirements
- Emission/ diagnostic regulations and service requirements analysis
- Development of calibration procedures
- Degree in Automatics, Electronic, Mechanics, Automotive, Computer Engineering, Physic or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in development and management of electronic control system preferred, talented young engineer will be considered
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Knowledge and experience with XCP/CCP, CAN, RTOS, OBD-II, Autosar
- Experience in software development for PC and other hardware platforms
- Experience in automotive applications preferred
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Additional skills in Assembler, Python and Java are beneficial
- English speaking, team working and good communication skills
- Knowledge of engine control system development tools
We currently have 10 employees with their eyes set on writing the future of transportation. Passion and will to surpass existing standards is our most valuable characteristic, and we expect you to have that as well. As a development technician in a small and growing company, you will be doing a little bit of everything to assist hardware development, software, and calibration team. This job grants a large amount of freedom and responsibility, and at times that will mean long hours and pressure to achieve results. However, it also means that your name will be hand-scribed into the ground breaking innovation that this company will achieve.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should prepare a CV outlining their qualifications and experience, together with a two-page statement addressing the “Responsibilities” listed above. Email your application to email@example.com