Work on a highly intelligent, lightweight and motivated team to achieve our goal of revolutionizing the combustion engine with Freevalve technology. As a System Verification Engineer for Freevalve, it is under your responsibility that Freevalve has the most reliable and efficient test program, to ensure that research and development activities are perfectly evaluated. In our R&D intensive organization, your main responsibility will be to develop our test process as well as planning and creating test programs for our different projects.
You will have an important role to develop a structured test process to ensure that all components are verified before entering our system and that the system is verified before being installed in an engine. You will be given large ownership over the entire testing infrastructure and ensure correct test set-up, test procedures, data acquisition and providing results. Testing is very time consuming and we are looking for someone who can help us get the most out of the time that we spend on testing, streamline the process and secure excellent performance.
- Work closely with our team and customers to outline and execute test plans to measure energy efficiency, thermal load and much more
- Lead the daily activities of test preparation, test execution, data analysis and presentation of results
- Utilize LabView and ATI Vision software interfaces to control system inputs and outputs
- Create and maintain structured data acquisition methods
- Create documentation around test setup, procedure and test results with conclusions based off expected behavior and any deviations
- Communicate directly with third parties to deliver test data for development support
- Assist in customer delivery programs and occasional on-site support
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field (mechanical, software, computer, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in testing and calibration environment
- Knowledge about the physical principles involved in relevant measuring methods
- Experience specifying and implementing data acquisition systems and associated hardware
- Experience with LabView, Vision, or similar
- Basic knowledge of internal combustion engines
- Thrive with large degrees of freedom, responsibility, and accountability
- A strong initiative towards organization and documentation
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in component testing and calibration environment
- Theoretical and practical skills within fluid dynamics and thermodynamics
- Some experience with vehicle software and hardware implementation
- 3+ Years of experience in LabView, ATI Vision or similar
- 1-3 years in a leadership role in a small, focused team
- Comfortable reading, understanding and troubleshooting functions in C, C++ or similar
- Hands-on experience with engine dyno/vehicle installations
- Advanced knowledge of combustion engines and current technology
- History of personal projects related to combustion engines
Passion and will to surpass existing standards are our most valuable characteristics, and we expect you to have that as well. This job grants a large amount of freedom and responsibility, and at times that will mean long hours and pressure to achieve results. However, it also means that your name will be hand-scribed into the ground-breaking innovation that this company will achieve.
Are you interested?
Send CV and Cover Letter to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org