Work on a highly intelligent, lightweight and motivated team to achieve our goal of revolutionizing the combustion engine with Freevalve technology. As an engineer in the Control Systems team, you will work with embedded electronics and software, utilizing the full capabilities of the Freevalve system. This will challenge your abilities and imagination, solving complicated and time critical problems and finding solutions to problems that used to be unsolvable.
The main responsibilities are programming real time embedded systems in C/C++ and testing the code in the lab and in real engines. This may involve assisting in setting up engines in test cells or vehicles and help troubleshooting the installs.
There are possibilities for participating in planning, construction, evaluation and tests of embedded electronic circuits and systems.
Sometimes there will be a need for writing various forms of documentation.
- Degree in relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in real time embedded systems development
- Experience in C/C++
- Hands on experience with electronics
- Fluent in English
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Mechatronics experience
- Knowledge of combustion engines and technology
- Experience with XCP/CCP, CAN, OBD-II and other automotive standards
- Experience with NXP (Freescale) PPC based automotive MCU’s
- Additional knowledge in ARM, PIC and other MCU families
- Additional programming skills in Assembler and Python
- Experience in software development for PC and other hardware platforms
- Experience in automotive applications
- Experience in electronics construction and PCB layout
We currently have 15 employees with their eyes set on writing the future of transportation. Passion and will to surpass existing standards is our most valuable characteristic, and we expect you to have that as well. This job grants a large amount of freedom and responsibility, and at times that will mean long hours and pressure to achieve results. However, it also means that your name will be hand-scribed into the ground breaking innovation that this company will achieve.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org